Next Town Hall: Monday, April 5 at 7 pm

Hi everyone, as we work toward launching a fundraiser and hopefully locking in our proposal to re-open at a new location, we are hosting weekly Town Hall meetings on Mondays at 7 pm.

We’ll provide updates about the new space and the upcoming fundraiser. We’re also looking for help to make sure both can happen successfully when we get the green light, and we’ll finish with Q&A.

Please join us on Monday, April 5th at 7:00 pm on Zoom!

Zoom Details

Topic: LMN Town Hall on Zoom
Time: April 5, 2021, at 7:00 pm Eastern

Meeting ID: 945 1613 5818
Passcode: LMN

Hello everyone, reminder that we are holding a virtual Town Hall on Zoom tonight at 7 pm. Hope to see you there!

Thanks to everyone who joined tonight! Here’s a summary of the main topics discussed:

1. :star: We need photos and videos of people using the space! Please email them to toosoupforyou@gmail.com.

2. :star: We would also like testimonials that we could share on social media to spread awareness about LMN and the fundraiser. Let us know if you’d like to share one.

3. :star: If you know influencers or companies who may be interested in donating to the fundraiser or contributing rewards to different donor levels, please let us know. If you would like to contact them, we can add your to our Donor Management tracker.

4. We like the idea of a “Make-a-thon” where we schedule times for individuals to make things in the space so we can share video of the builds on social media, tell a story about how LMN helps the community, and raise awareness of the fundraiser. Maybe the created items could be auctioned as well?

5. Our Facebook page is facebook.com/LansingMakersNetwork and you should totally like our page!

6. Notify @Jimmy or post on the Talk site if you do anything maker-related that can help us out.

1 Like

I have a great action shot of myself blacksmithing. I’ll send it along :smiley:

1 Like