Membership pricing to increase?

Did you actually read what I was asking you? I said when the board approves the previous meeting’s minutes post them immediately after. Again, this means they should be literally right in front of you and should already be formatted for easier reading so that your fellow board members can read it to approve it.

The addition to your workload is as simple as copy paste.

4 Likes

As gary said: post the minutes, post the minutes, post the minutes

3 Likes

better yet, post your google drive to pupblic viewing and share the link. no further effort required

2 Likes

I would agree. What are the current bylaws? What is included about membership fees, approval, notification timeline? Who is involved in this process?

2 Likes

None of the info on the wiki otherwise seems to be accurate ?

2 Likes

Here’s the April 5, 2023 Board Meeting Minutes

3 Likes

Thank you! This is a great start. I hope we can all keep working on this

2 Likes

This is perfect and you put it a perfect spot. Thank you for doing that and I hope you continue to do so going forward.

On to my next proverbial axe to grind, the email about the dues increase was clearly required to be out the door by end of day on the 6th. @egillespie what happened there?

3 Likes

As has already been mentioned before, this was my mistake.

2 Likes

Thanks for responding! I’m not sure why this discussion was so difficult, but I’m glad it’s out in the open. I hope as members and board we can continue to work towards a place of trust and make sure communication is better in the future

1 Like

Thinking about what might be helpful infrastructure for things like email notifications that need to go out - does the board have something like a shared calendar/task board that multiple people regularly have eyes on?

2 Likes

Why did you not just wait to raise the price until the emails were sent

3 Likes