Laser Cutter Checkout Thurs 9/27 @ 4:45pm

Hello! I would like to take the safety/SOP class to be able to use the laser cutter and the sticker machine next to it? Can anyone help?

0 Likes

I’m not sure what the “part 2” is in reference to, but I can help you get a checkout scheduled.

I know @Marisa is looking to get checked out as well, so maybe we can find a time that works for both of you?

I can be available this evening (Thursday) to do a laser checkout, after about 4:30pm.

Or we could schedule one for this Saturday pretty much any time.

If neither of those works let me know what might work next week and we’ll get it goin’!

0 Likes

I can be there today ~4:45ish.
I called it part 2 because there was already a post with the name “laser cutter checkout” and wouldnt let me repost it

0 Likes

Ahh! Completely understand now! That’s feature of discourse to incentivize folks to use more descriptive topics (so we don’t have a bunch of “Help!” topics floating around.) I’ve disabled the feature for now b/c topics like these are perfectly acceptable to have duplicates of!

That works well. I’ll be here. @00Duck and @Marisa if you’re able to join, please do. If not, let me know when would work for either / both of you. Same goes for anyone else looking for a laser checkout, just please let me know if you plan to attend (we can handle a max of 4 in a laser checkout at one time).

0 Likes

split this topic #5

5 posts were split to a new topic: Laser Checkout Sat 9/29/18 @ 2:00pm

0 Likes

split this topic #6

A post was merged into an existing topic: Laser Checkout Sat 9/29/18 @ 2:00pm

0 Likes

closed #7
0 Likes