Jointer issue this week

The jointer seems to not be working we have used it in various Outlets to no avail. Anyone know what the issue is?

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): [REPLACEME]

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
[REPLACEME]

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider volunteering to help keep everything working well at our space!

It is indeed broken, and I have been remiss in fixing it. Probably just the switch. I’ll take a look at it tonight.

In better news, we have run the conduit to bring 208V service into the wood shop so that we can use the much better industrial planer and jointer that were donated to us. This weekend we’ll do the wiring.

1 Like

Also, just a note that neither tool will be available for use until we get an SOP and checkout online for them. The jointer in particular is a much more serious machine than what we’ve had available before.

We’ll gladly take any help getting those things going if anyone if willing to help out.

1 Like

We’re in the process of writing SOPs and checkouts for the new jointer now, so I’m going to mark this as resolved (well, “won’t fix” really, since we’re not repairing the old jointer at the moment).

This topic was automatically closed 6 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.