HP LaserJet stuck in Calibrating

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: HP LaserJet 3600 DN

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): @TEAM_Infrastructure, @jody

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
I replaced the black toner cartridge and it seems to get stuck in the “Calibrating…” step. Now, of course as I write this it just finished, but its also been making a “clunking” sound when it prints that I don’t remember it making when @jody set it up. @Jody, could you take a look and see if its something obvious?

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider volunteering to help keep everything working well at our space!

Yes, it always did have a clunk to it. I’ll take a look at it tomorrow night when Macie and I come in to work.

jod

Jody says it’s alway done the clunk and all the test pages came out good. So, I’m gonna go ahead and close this.

This topic was automatically closed 6 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.