Help with laser cutout checkout Training

Appreciate if any one can help me with Laser Cutout checkout training.

Thanks,
Vimal

I’m available during the daytime for most days, and am regularly there Sunday afternoon
What’s your schedule like?

1 Like

Hello Evelyn, Thank you. Sunday afternoon works best for me. Please let me know what time you are available the coming Sunday.

Thanks,
Vimal

Anytime after 2:30 and before 5. I’ll be up at the front desk

Awesome, I will be there around 3:00 PM. Thank you.

It just occurred to me that Sunday is Easter and the space is closed :sweat_smile:
Do you have an open hours membership?

Hey @Vimal
What kind of membership do you have?

Good Morning Evelyn,

I don’t have a membership yet, I was planning on getting my membership before the checkout. Let me know your schedule next week. I am available Friday evenings, Saturday afternoons and Sundays.

Thanks & Regards,
Vimal.

1 Like

Thanks for your patience. I’m embarrassed to have forgotten our holiday schedule.
Does 6:45 Friday evening work for you? We can get you registered, and do all the paperwork in one go. I’ll give you the laser training immediately after

1 Like

Absolutely. Friday 22nd 6:45 PM it is then. I will see you then.

Also, is it alright to bring my wife and kids? They wanted to see the place.

Thanks & Regards,
Vimal.

That should be fine. How old are they?

Hello Evelyn, Thank you. Older one is 6 and the younger one is 1. But primarily my wife wanted to see what a maker network is.

Oh fun!
The space can often be very loud, and is not even close to being baby or toddler safe, just as a heads up

@Jimmy , what other concerns should I bring up?

1 Like

Just that children will need to be closely supervised while in the shop space at all times. As long as that happens, everyones in the clear!

1 Like

Thank you Jimmy, No Problem with that. They will be there for a few min… Just a quick look around and leave.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.