Can drive fundraiser - $756.60 raised so far!

I deposited the last five bags collected this morning for $25.10 putting the total over $400! There are still some more bag pick-ups to do. We’ll see if I break $500 by the end!

The donations continue! I received a couple more loads of cans and bottles so maybe we’ll hit $500. I deposited $21.90 today. :slight_smile:

I got through the last of the recent can donations today, earning $17.30. I still have some bottles, then I’ll be empty-handed.

Let me know if you have more bottles or cans to donate!

I did another run today — $11.30 — and I’m out of cans and bottles again. If you have any, let me know!

I got another truckload of cans and bottles recently. Today I was able to deposit $39.10 worth of them. $500 is in sight! :star_struck:

I deposited the last slips and bag of cans that I had. $24.10 today, putting us over $500! :tada:

Thanks for doing the legwork involved in the returns - hoping to get to visit the space soon.

I will be fully vaxxed in 5 more days!!

1 Like

I got another donation of cans and deposited $31.60 today. Woo! :clap:

Four more bags of cans deposited today for $13.40! :tada:

You need bags of cans? Weve got a bunch at my work

Absolutely! Email me at erik.gillespie@gmail.com and I can find a way to take them off your hands. :slight_smile:

I donated all of the deposit money to the fundraiser this week. :money_mouth_face:

I’m still collecting cans too, so let me know if you have more to contribute. Thanks again for all the contributions!

Three bags worth were deposited today for $16. Six more bags were dropped off and I’ll deposit them soon.

Moving forward, I’ll add each day’s dollars to the fundraiser directly instead of accumulating a big amount and keep the total on this thread updated. :sunglasses:

Six more bags and $42.80 more to the fundraiser! :tada:

A have another truckload of cans and bottles to work through thanks to a few donors. Today I deposited $28.70 worth and there’s still many bags to go. :slight_smile:

More cans! A total of $68.80 was deposited today and yesterday. :money_mouth_face:

I got through the rest of the donated cans today — $39.10 in total!