3-21-2020 Materials Pick-up

Hey there,

I just wanted to see about scheduling a time to come in and get some of the materials I still have in the space. I’m pretty flexible, just wondering what some possible days and times are.

thanks!
Luke

Hey Luke,

I’m heading to the space shortly to check on things if you want to come today. Otherwise I’m pretty flexible and happy to get out of the house to let someone in, just let me know.

Hey, sorry about ghosting on this. We got caught up with preparing ourselves for this whole thing. I’m resigned to just stopping in to take an inventory when the shelter at home order has been lifted.

Sounds good. Let me know if something changes and you need to get at something sooner than that.

Hi All,

I’m wondering if there’s any way I could make arrangements to get into the space to pick up some materials I still have there? I have some projects coming up and I might have to use some of the items . I think I have some pieces of UV finished plywood and some paints/finished in my bin.

Let me know when someone might be able to meet me there to let me in.

Thanks!
Luke

My schedule is totally free up until 6/22, and I’m still pretty free after that.

Are we still coordinating pickups @brian.adams ? If so, Luke, please let me know when works best for you.

Hey there, I can make anytime during the day work. I could do today before 5:00PM, Tomorrow anytime, or sometime next week. Pretty much anytime between 9:30 Am and 5:00PM.

Thanks!

If it’s not too short notice, want to shoot for 4:00pm today? Otherwise, I can do 2:00pm 6/24.

Hey there,

Sorry I missed this. I can do the 24th at 2:00PM. Let me know if that still works for you.

Thanks!
Luke

It works, confirmed!

Great! I’ll add this to my calendar. Thanks so much!

Hi Just wanted to make sure we’re still good for 2:00Pm today.

thanks!
Luke

We are indeed, see you at 2:00pm!